Legend - Vol. 16 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
I can't get over these hilariously lazy censoring, it's so distracting and funny. I wonder what the story behind why they had to TL these versions is. Especially since the uncensored real raws are easily available online. So weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, imma wait till someone else picks this one up from yesterday's mass upload of this thing.

Dex-chan lover
What in the fucking repressed misogyny was that page?!

You people have serious psychiatric issues; I don't care if it's societal, personal, religious... you have an acute psychiatric illness

Please stop "translating" (If we can really call it that...?) and seek professional help; you are literally unwell.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao at this point it just really hilarious, they should've just fully censor her body with a robe or something

JY6P5p2.png

like, what the hell is happening down there man

Dex-chan lover
maybe the monster is actually one of those manbearpigs from the other country trying to disrupt sea trade. except he's a manoystertuna. or manshrimplobster. pistol shrimp, shoot water like a cannon pew pew

Supporter
Let's call for this awesome adventurer who made a name for himself during the last war! Wait, should we really let him inside the town? Urgh... fine, but let's treat him as badly as possible.
Everyone so rude.

Dex-chan lover
If the see a griffon, people will be wary. If they see a person riding the griffon, I don't think they will be quite as wary.

People are so aggressive and shouty when talking about Set.

Griffon has big stomach.

That random stall vendor sure has influence.

Clumsily censor-drawn top.

Always so tacky when a character is introduced by her boobs. And with that wrapping, the silhouette is wrong. By the way, in the real, non-censored version she's only wearing wrappings. I have no idea what kind of crap art these lame scanlators drew there.

Dex-chan lover
Mai Gawd....... the censoring of the tummy has to be intentional trolling.

Can a group who isn't a bunch of incompetent twits pick this up? The censoring is horrible they think their audience is a bunch of 7 year olds, page 28 is the tipping point, it is just disgusting. You didn't even censor you just used a fucking crop tool and left a blank space. Even the translations are just bottom tier, slapped together trash. Whoever funds this group needs a swift kick in the teeth if you're happy with their work.

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking god, are they really censoring the woman's whole body? wtf is wrong with this group?
Isn't the group just trolling readers? The comment threads of several chapters have been full of posts calling them out on it, but nothing changes. No, in fact, isn't it getting worse? That's 100% classic troll behavior. The more people get annoyed by it, the happier the troll becomes and thus naturally keeps escalating the situation. This mass release should have been released normally, one by one, on the troll group's own site, where, no doubt, a similar reaction happened. So, even if the group members never read MD comments, they would have gotten their angry reaction fix from people trolled elsewhere. That being said, it's entirely possible the troll responsible is still reading the comments here as well, and is laughing out loud doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread