Legend

cih, talk more mister main character, talk more, and this story become drama with a lot of text and text and text....lol

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know what happened to this series? we havent gotten a raw chapter in fucking 3 months!!! did the author get sick or something OTL this was a nice series too

@dokidoki the scanlator group behind the English release, Champion Scans, was trying to make money off it. they or Mangadex mods removed their releases from here.

if you really want to read it, it's on their new website of "Project Time Scans". their site is sketchy as hell though, i would use some heavy ad blocking and script blocking.

Dex-chan lover
@fightinfilipino I'm shocked that no one rips their stuff from them?? so the only way I can read their garbage is from their own virus websites, amazing, whelp thx for the info but in reality want I was talking about was THE AUTHOR cause the raw chapters haven't been updated online for a while now aka last ch we got raw was 3 months ago hence if something happened to the author

@fightinfilipino Now here's a question for you: where's your proof for even accusing us of that? No one from the group gets paid anything for the work they do and all the money that comes through donations and patreon is going to buy raws. There are no ads on our site so there's no revenue from there so I'm quite curious how we'd move away because we're making money off of it.

@dokidoki So you're telling me that just because we've moved away and didn't change anything about our site it suddenly had virusses and now isn't a place you should visit while it was fine when we were still on MangaDex?

[Edit] Spelling

Group Leader
I don't support scanlators that dont release on mangadex. Thankfully there are enough aggregator sites for me to read it.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed but on every illustration Rei goes with naked belly... That's very atypical for boys but it's usual things for girls.

Boy that does girly things... conclusion - Rei is gay! 😎

Dex-chan lover
@LarkAlfen

What exactly should I look for?
I didn't read manga so I'll judge by WN story (I don't think there's that much difference)...
Beside first meeting there's literally zero romantic interaction. Even when Elena kisses him he didn't show any interest :/
Rei doesn't react to any passes from kitty-receptionist (forgot her name) in guild...
Rei declines Guild-master romantic passes... why would you decline beautiful dark elf with huge knockers? o_O
and many other boy-girl situations go without any interest from male side...

Well maybe it will evolve into it but we don't know how or when
Better not jump into conclusion
And if you'll by any chance read the ln then tell me how it will evolve
And at the same time he don't show any interest in men so .....

If you have to pull it from Mangadex, it's because you are a meandering cunt who could take it off if that meant freely advertising another aggregating site while waving your paypigs' money.
First of all, if you don't want your content here the least you could do if you had the fucking brains would be to advertise an entry at least to say that to read this manga you needed to go to another site, instead of just fucking ghosting people when you have a bitch fit, in the first place scanlating groups need word to pass around in order to grow or even have people looking for them, so limiting content is the worst thing to do for that purpose while also being a fucking hypocrite because you are a scanlating to PROPAGATE this content.
Inb4 someone doxxes the groups that do this and pick off their members one by one because they are literally asking for it (And it doesn't fucking help that this groups work in media platforms like discord were this wetworks tend to happen)

You guys already get your credit, you get your group info displayed in order to look into you, if that weren't the case pulling the plug is understandable, but you are doing the equivalent of BEING like Apple
Oh you can't read our manga? Donate to our patreon for 40 somethings to get all the content, because it couldn't get more fringe than if we had to line up our actual BANK ACCOUNTS to be held personally liable for doing something that you could be fined for in some scanlator's cases.

Users who are viewing this thread