Legend

Did this get licensed or canceled or anything like that? I'm not talking about the group pulling from MD, just saw that it'd been a bit since last tl, both here, and anywhere else I looked so I tried to check but couldn't find any useful info anywhere.

@Otakuman706 Champion Scans pulled all of their scanlations off of Mangadex they only update on their website. They also renamed their group to Project Time.

Contributor
its on aggregators

yeah pt reader is crap. I use mangapark or kiss as an alteranate to md depending on what I need. I just read pt stuff every 6 months because I don't want to be reminded of petty hissy fits.

crap manga. not sure why MC has to be 5 foot tall but regardless, the story is so slow. there’s so much writers and speech every chapter and yet it took 20 chapters for an arc that should’ve taken half the time. not to mention the thick headed mc who has no libido

Double-page supporter
It's not bad for your basic shounen isekai schlock, I for one appreciate the slower story progression because every chapter does moves it forward and has no useless filler (in which case I'd consider it an issue).

MC is a bit too much of a blank slate and in need of more characterization. Then there's that half asleep, bored facial expression of his is you just want to punch. Also chuuni as fuck without a hint of irony.

Dex-chan lover
Argh...
Just finished 35th arc of WN (1900 chapters) where Rei visits Elena's parents... There's literally ZERO romance until that point. I'm starting to think that Rei isn't even gay, he's just braindead impotent :/

Users who are viewing this thread