Legs Which Cannot Walk - Ch. 1

im going to hell. read the alternate title and immediately thought of julien solomita singing "your legs dont walk..." and jenna losing her shit.

I’ll continue reading, but I’m really not interested in a romantic subplot, especially not a gay one. If it were a sunlit for a side character to flesh them out, but it isn’t something I’m interested in in a main character. Makes them less relatable to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooohhhhhhhhhh........ Interesting :)c

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!

Also, pls put some tags?????? Almost thought it was not BL at the start lmao

for god sake, please put proper tags! I've nothing against those with these preference but that doesn't mean I want to see it. I nearly puke when i see the men kiss scene... luckily my 2 years old son is not sitting on my lap as he usually does when i read manga

Am I the only one, when i saw the cover i know this is BL right away 🤣

Lmao I cackled reading the comments, I clicked on this without reading the tags going by the pic knowing it would be some type of yaoi. Also, love this story so far, I don’t understand why he wouldn’t let his friend help him out, can’t wait to see what happens. Thank you so much for sharing this!!:)

"Put proper tags" LMAO The cover..... has a classic YAOI or 801 feel to it. Kinda hard to "misunderstand" what the genre it was.

Users who are viewing this thread