LESSA - Servant of Cosmos - Ch. 125 - Postscript

Fed-Kun's army
I think I only read Part 1, maybe Part 2 but it was ages ago. Good to see the author finish her work!

Group Leader
I was pondering about whether or not should I translate the whole postscript, but then I decided that I must. The postscript has the explanation about POGO-nim's long hiatus, and I think it's important for us readers to understand that authors are human too. They can get tired and break down after a very taxing job, just like us. And making a webtoon series is not an easy job at all.

I'm translating the postscript to remind us readers, not to be too demanding towards authors. I've seen cases of webtoon authors getting serious injuries, even losing their life, from overworking. We can't blame it solely to the publishing platforms, since those platforms also listen to what readers demand. If we continuously demand for faster releases, more content, higher quality, all while threatening to stop reading the series (or worse, tanking the series' rating), then platforms will continuously pushing webtoon authors to follow the said demand, even if it costs them their health (and even life).

Please, remember to be kind to others.

Anyway, if you're able to, please purchase the original episodes from Naver. Money is the best form of support after all.

Thank you for the previous translation teams: Operation gstörte Esel, bahboh, and SB translations.

I'll be on my tumblr if anyone wants to have a chat or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I hadn't commented after finishing reading before, but thank you so much for the translation of season 3 ;-; <3

Users who are viewing this thread