LESSA - Servant of Cosmos - Ch. 85 - Archenemy

Fed-Kun's army
this story is so fantastic. i've been sick recently, and rereading this comic has been such a joy. thank you so much for your continued translations <3

this story is so fantastic. i've been sick recently, and rereading this comic has been such a joy. thank you so much for your continued translations <3
Hear, hear, it truly is! The art and story are both amazing in all three parts. I just can't get enough. It's a great mystery to me why it has never been quite popular though?! 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Hear, hear, it truly is! The art and story are both amazing in all three parts. I just can't get enough. It's a great mystery to me why it has never been quite popular though?! 🤔
I wish I knew :( Even looking back on Webtoon, it didn't seem to perform very well, and on some episodes it seems like minimum effort was put into the official translations. On Naver Webtoon it seems to have done better, but still not very good compared to other series. It makes me so sad because it really is fantastic and doesn't deserve to be so snubbed. I know there are Korean volumes published, and I hope one day it gets a full English release.

I wish I knew :( Even looking back on Webtoon, it didn't seem to perform very well, and on some episodes it seems like minimum effort was put into the official translations. On Naver Webtoon it seems to have done better, but still not very good compared to other series. It makes me so sad because it really is fantastic and doesn't deserve to be so snubbed. I know there are Korean volumes published, and I hope one day it gets a full English release.
Oh, I'd love to have them printed volumes published in English as well (wishful thinking).
As for Pogo's work popularity issue my guess is the story maybe is just too complex for the masses, nothing personal, it's just not so mainstream which is good in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread