Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 1.2

Fed-Kun's army
everyone in the comments: huh??

me:eek:h ok neat, ni🅱🅱a sucks at stuff but knows how to teach stuff

Dex-chan lover
Might be because of the translation (or me) but it's been pretty confusing so far..

Dex-chan lover
2grprj.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom : She said 'master' in the English way, rather then the 'goshujin-sama' a slave usually call the master.

@nfzeta : He's not lying
Tino adores one of his friends, that is true. (In fact, when Tino said Nee-sama, she's referring to that friend)

Her calling him master was never explained early on, just that since he's a friend with her onee-sama, she call him master.

iirc his friends basically leave the decision on whether to let Tino join SG up to him, and he basically told her he'll let her join when she's strong enough.

@UND34D_M4N76 : He get stressed from being the center of attention, and Tino calling him Master doesn't help.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat That's still lying though, or at least it wasn't the truth. Just because someone adores someone else doesn't make them their disciple.

Dex-chan lover
@nfzeta: Ok, so it seem I wasn't clear enough.

The 'Nee-sama' Tino keep quoting various 'lessons' from (like think after kill)? That's his friend.

She IS a disciple of his friend.

The only 'lie' MC said would be using 'acquaintance' instead of 'friend' to make his relation to Tino seem a little more distanced.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat Yes, along with not calling her his charge or disciple. The whole thing was just an overall heavy deception for readers as he was thinking falsities in his head.

Double-page supporter
@nfzeta just because SHE considers him her Master/Teacher does not mean he does. To him, he considers her his Acquaintances Disciple. As far as the MC thinks that is the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... we have a dude that we think he's weak, only for one person to show up and say he's strong.

What?

Users who are viewing this thread