Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 16

@SingLove
In short, what happened was this:

"Shit happened, and I can't do anything to solve it other than by bullshitting my way through it, and now I have to bullshit for everything"

Was that it?

Dex-chan lover
@DeadKinginHell That’s basically what I got from the story. I kinda like it. It’s not the “I’m secretly a super genius”, but instead “Crap, why does everyone rely on me so much, I’M NOT GOOD AT STUFF!”. It makes for a more comedic and fun story; definitely wouldn’t work if the tone was serious, and whether you like it or not is gonna be a toss up. All, I really want out of it is more background information on why everyone started relying on him and shoved the position of leader on him, and to meet the other stupid op members. I really don’t blame the guy for just wanting to retire.

If anyone is wondering or hoping the MC have any kind of power whatsoever then I'm absolutely sorry to say he doesn't, it was 100% confirmed in Volume 3 of Light Novel that even his growth rate is only around E+(or was it F? Can't remember)

But I can say his luck would be his power I guess? He's similar to that Hero boy from Tensei Slime where Luck is his power, so whenever he did something the world would just correct itself to benefit him one way or another

Fed-Kun's army
Man, art is great, most characters are interesting, plot seems nice, pace is good but MC is killing it for me. I can't like him, i would love if he was weak but smart, or strong but carefree etc but this lazy, weak behavior full of misunderstanding is annoying, there's a lot of room for character development, he looks reliable (the way he went to save the girl few chapters ago) and strong in the way he has great affinity with artifacts but it's annoying the way he just bullshits through everything

Dex-chan lover
Imma be honest; Cry's bullsh*tting is honestly the best trait about him. It's fun watching people assume he has something under his sleeve and overestimating him, when he's actually just a lazy perceptive guy who has a good head on his shoulders.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeadKinginHell
lol pretty much and what's worse (well best for us), is his bullshitting actually rings true so he ends up looking capable which gains him the awe of his peers so he has to bullshit even more. Now he's at the point where he can't even come clean about his bs because their their fate in him is so high he's basically in orbit.

Fed-Kun's army
i am not sure if he has like a split personality or something.
it honestly seems like he is actually very powerful but with how this is going i'm not really sure <.<

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing OP about our MC was his ultra great luck. I like it.

I love this series because everyone thinks Cry knows more than he leads on and that all of his actions are on purpose, with a reason, and had meaning to it. While in fact he is just winging it

Users who are viewing this thread