Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
so... she gonna bring her head on silver plate to Cry huh

So, another shit happening and now the MC has to bullshit his way through all of it again? Perfect.

if i remember correctly
sophia is not present when all this incident happening ?

I can see why the MC is still around these very powerful people. He is the keeper of these nuclear warheads, he is the bond that keeps them together, that one special guy is makes the group that everyone else has no common likes between each other. They probably realized very early that the MC is what keeps the group together, that one Nice guy in the group.

Dex-chan lover
Liz looks unsurprisingly insanely cute dressed for her date, but umm... was she wearing armored boots with that outfit?

Dex-chan lover
@Inea
I don't think she is, I started reading the novel a bit after the training of Tino, and the manga is different. It is an adaptation after all.
MC didn't go to the store of Akasha's hideout when he was with Liz but Tino and it's a bit later after/in the White Wolves' Den arc

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000
Pretty sure they think of him as an omniscience/all-knowing. They never takes his word and face value, and thought there must be a meaning behind his every word/act(even thought there never was). They think of him as a strategist that always make the perfect plan and thanks him that everything always work perfectly.

@TNT261
Liz looks unsurprisingly insanely cute dressed for her date, but umm... was she wearing armored boots with that outfit?

It's a magic item that she always wears, just in case she gets suddenly attacked or needs to attack someone.

Users who are viewing this thread