Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 18

@DerpySausage
How about you offer yourself to do the proofreading for him. You already read the manga anyway and obviously have the time to try and correct people.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

I never know this kind of shit exist and i mean no offense on everyone who like this but this shit is too damn crazy and i can't even deal with it i mean the mc is such a shitass and tbh i don't fucking as to why he was called infite whatever when he literally had nothing on his mind but pure bs also that tanned onee-sama fighting sense is also bs to the point that ya might ask is this person in her right mind along with her sister who always trust that shitass mc who literally didn't do anything maybe ya can call it some luck or it's what this story's plot is

children missing, icecream shop closed, hmmn... I hope I'm just a dumbass and they aren't related

Dex-chan lover
@ShinruGlen
The reason MC is the leader of the clan is because everyone "thought" (talking about the core members) he was the most suited to be in charge. There's nothing more to it. He has ridiculous luck tho. Also, the other core members are really broken (stats and abilities wise) so expect more bs stuff from them.

People seem to say that the mc is useless but..

The reason he was made leader was because the party wouldn't had grown so powerful without him.

If he wasn't in the party, then the party would had at most been a slightly higher than average group, it would never had been able to grow so much, while they were all still so young.

He was the only one in the party that never realised it, which is why he kept putting himself down so much.

Mc have like SSS-tier level of luck. Due to that, everyone seems to perceive him as having SSS-tier level of wisdom.

so the sage is against the mc? guess the slime will prob kill her and he'll get the cred for it

Dex-chan lover
The story seems to be a bit different compared to the WN, on the Sophia part. I only read the (translated) WN.
I wonder if the LN is different?

Plot armor be like:
images

Users who are viewing this thread