52b181d5-47b4-4dfa-9c46-85cc8f897fc1
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,123 Today at 1:41 AM #2 I did have plans on probably working on this one, I watched the full anime and got into it lol
ShizueFan Group Leader Joined Sep 14, 2026 Messages 25 Today at 1:51 AM #3 luigiymario2 said: I did have plans on probably working on this one, I watched the full anime and got into it lol Click to expand... Same. Half way through the season, I went looking for the English translation. Really surprised there isn't one already.
luigiymario2 said: I did have plans on probably working on this one, I watched the full anime and got into it lol Click to expand... Same. Half way through the season, I went looking for the English translation. Really surprised there isn't one already.
K Kese04 Supporter Joined May 23, 2023 Messages 182 57 minutes ago #4 Thank you for picking this up! I love the anime and I really wanted to read the manga, and now I can thanks to you! Also nice to finally have learned why he calls her Mechako.
Thank you for picking this up! I love the anime and I really wanted to read the manga, and now I can thanks to you! Also nice to finally have learned why he calls her Mechako.