Lets make a story!

Dex-chan lover
Desperate to thwart the rampant chaos arising before her, the Magical Loli Catgirl rips the Rod of Inexpressibly Ultimate Magical Power from her body (AYIEEE!) & aims it at the two Demon Traps, chanting, "In the name of Neko Fluffy Nyan-nyan - Moe Moe KYUUUN!" & casts her most potent spell.

That made me laugh. A catgirl (?) pointing his ripped off genitals at your face shouting "Moe moe kyun!"

The bodies of the two Demon Traps were enveloped by bright light, and when it faded, two Reverse Trap Catgirls were in their place.

Dex-chan lover
Magical Loli Catgirl, feeling a bit under the weather while simultaneously having a gender identity crisis, sank to her knees as the Rod of Inexpressibly Ultimate Magical Power, now drained of its arcane power, cracked & splintered into a thousand fragments. "I've fulfilled the quest...I think?"
@AfterMidnightMoon
I live to amuse.
So, if I understand this correctly, our current cast consists of Magical Loli Catgirl Mk I (original boy MC), imouto doppelganger Magical Loli Catgirl Mk II, & two Reverse Trap Catgirls (so they must be dressed as guys?)

Dex-chan lover
"Why did you do that?!!!" The god that brought her(?) here in the first place materializes in front of the two, "that was your lifeline!!!"

Dex-chan lover
"Ehhh? But everything was getting so confusing, Mr. God, nyaa!" said Magical Loli Catgirl Mk I.

Dex-chan lover
"just to be clear" said some dude with ninja outfit . "are we become mob background again? i mean we already have a deal with you M.Loli Catgurl Mk.2" said the leader of the mob ninja

mrf

"ah. OK! My son.. JUST WHERE THE FUK DID YOU BUY THIS BOOK!! Seriously, who the hell make this book!" an old man shouting to his son.

"but father this book is fo..." not being able to finish his word his father cut him off

"No, no, no, i don't need your explanation just give it back to wherever or whoever you buy this book!"

something tells me this need to go to another direction

Dex-chan lover
Magical Loli Catgirl Mk I, delirious from the insane situation, dashed in front of the truck & was isekai'd while all the Justaway dolls flew everywhere.

With eyes wide open
The goddess stood, dumbfounded
"You again?" she asked

Can't stop. Please help me
I keep talking in senryuu
Hit me in the head

Dex-chan lover
"Hmm, you're just a raw soul this time, which means I can reincarnate you as anything," said the goddess, smiling mischievously as she eyed the wispy white soul essence floating before her.

@AfterMidnightMoon
AfterMidnightMoon,
surrender to the format -
it's totaly cool.

Dex-chan lover
As you blankly stare,
the Goddess pulled out her hand,
revealing two pills.

"Take the blue capsule
the story ends, you wake up.
believe what you want."

"Take the red capsule,
you will stay in wonderland,
see how deep it goes."

@AfterMidnightMoon
You've been infected,
a cure doesn't exist yet.
my condolences.

Dex-chan lover
While contemplating
she impatiently yelled out,
"Pick something, damn it!"

"I think I've seen everything." The soul decided. "I'll take the blue capsule."

Dex-chan lover
"I don't think so!!" and the blue pill magically flies away and it softly lands on the hands of the Magical Loli Mk 2 who is currently shaking her Ripoff Rod of Inexpressibly Ultimate Magical Power while intensely orgasming in order to enhance the strengths of the mob characters using the Ripoff Rod's power, "Get em, boys!"

Dex-chan lover
The goddess rubbed her throbbing temple as she groaned, "Dammit, not the Groundhog Day Phenomenon again!"

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Just not gonna let it go, are you?

Dex-chan lover
A lonely spectre watched from the shadows. Timeless and forgotten, apathetic yet invested in what new stories bring though;they always end and become eventually forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread