Let's Meet at the Witches' Gathering - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Drpavel ah yes the good/bad fun police has arrived. Its actually been a common theme in many of the entries in this series where the adopting witch ends up in a relationship with the kid they picked up. The only difference for this chapter is some of us suggested the possibility of a yuri route. Also considering one of the earlier chapters did feature a gay cross-dressing male witch adopting a child because he thought it was a male and alluded to his desire in the second page only for the kid to end up being a tomboy demihuman and therefore not someone he's interested in, did you deliver your verdict on that one as well?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1030047

Dex-chan lover
I just imagined the short episode of how she comes back home to introduce the one she’ll be spending the rest of her mortal life with. Like mother will initially threaten him to only immediately get coaxes by her daughter, she gains information (magical or social) about how good this kid is. There is really nothing to nitpick or tattle to her daughter, the bride. She can only... but... my heart...

Aggregator gang
This one is pretty cute. We don't see many parent-child relationships in here (most of them are either romance or tragic).

... I will admit that for a second I thought it was gonna be yuri, but I'm happy with the way it was.

Aggregator gang
The one strikes really hard, particularly for parents when their kids get married and leave the house. Right in the feels

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan
Yeah, it would be weird.
I was just clarifying for the other guy, who (idk if sarcastically or seriously) said "I hope she's not getting married to the witch" or something along those lines. Will be real, dk why I was @ed with that response (not mad anything just confuzzled)

Aggregator gang
I’m not crying, your crying 😭
Familial love, it hurts to see them go but they are better off for it

Users who are viewing this thread