Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - I Will Be Handling Your Affairs, Mr. Valt - Part 1

It doesn’t really make sense for tyrants to be chaotic. After all, to be a tyrant you have to put harsh restrictions and rules, thus creating order.

@Hashire-Sori-Yo I think it is more of a placeholder for "Forces of Chaos" and "Forces of Order" as in good and evil. "Chaos" to the natural "Order" or something like that. Idk, I am just gonna think of it that way to keep my sanity lmao

Aggregator gang
So they going with DnD definition of Chaos and lawful, I like that.
Chaos = mass of free will, uncontainable.
Lawful = will do anything as long as they can keep following their own codes.

For example an evil lawyer can be called Lawful evil.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hashire-Sori-Yo That doesn't mean that tyrants follow their own rules. They can arrest anyone they like for breaking the rules but if they get caught breaking the rules themselves? No problem. Their word is law. Basically a "Do as I say, not as I do" mentality which is results in the high Chaos scores. (I can give examples of modern politicians 'breaking the law' publicly and escaping with barely any punishment if you want but im sure there are more examples in your country. Since the King IS the entire government in such settings, you can consider the entire government to be a singular entity with one scale. At the same time, their actions are generally tyrannical in hindsight.)

Of course, a PROPER tyrant would be Lawful Evil instead of Chaotic Evil but they were discussing people with high Chaotic scores.

padoru padoru

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that guy is not chaotic evil. The moment someone tell a chaotic evil to do something, they will suffer consequences.

They hate orders, especially orders to them. They definitely won't go to schooo lmao.

That guy is just a typical pathetic doormat of Japan MC, only more edgy.

Dex-chan lover
Man, her calling him deluded is quite an interesting take on his position.
That doesn't mean it isn't stupid though.

yes, the man can one punch dragons, says he is an evil king, there is a prophecy about the great evil king AND ofc he must be deluded.
people smart

Double-page supporter
you know what, I imagine Isekai mangakas with their own mangas are cramped into one room with one editor, then every week (two weeks or monthly), he/she says "Finished or not, collect it here". Hence the weird cliffhanger and parted chapters XD

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this lady give no fucks~ about him being in his undies guess shes a shotacon

Delusions of someone else being deluded it would seem. There are fucking mountains of evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread