Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - I Will Be Handling Your Affairs, Mr. Valt - Part 1

I don't believe that author will write a truly chaotic character. I think mc is more likely 20 chaos at most

There will always this one character from the heroine ally who wouldn't let the heroine to feel love and romance for the rest of her live

Prediction: The king of darkness will appear on that set time set day set year during such stage of moon
he himself said: I was an evil lord
Guild leader: it's all a delusion

good thing a side character informed us that he's maximally chaotic cuz fuck the way he's written seems pretty damn neutral. huge pet peeve right there, when the actual characterization doesnt line up at all with what the reader is informed of about the character

I don't think the author understand the concept of chaos as alignment... Truly chaotic being wouldn't even dream of being king. As that is way too much order... Now evil maybe...

Double-page supporter
please stop the cockblock character trope in manga it's really annoying especially when they're all dramatic like that

100 chaos stats, prophecy, lie detection, but no, it might be all a delusion!

Double-page supporter
These bitches are so fucking dumb, bruh author why would you make characters like that? It’s not even funny (at least for me) MC is oneshotting dragon, worms that they couldn’t defeat in team of 4/5 and bitch is still talking about delusions. Author for real are you gonna make characters as dumb as you are? Shame because art is really good.

Why female characters almost always have a sexist (and possibly lesb) best friend just to thwart any relationship development they'll ever have.

Fed-Kun's army
"The month of april happens twice this year"
Wait, does this mean it's possible he's not THE one the prophecy spoke of?
Even with everything pointing towards him.
Also, the prophecy speaks nothing of what this "great king of terror" will actually do.

Double-page supporter
It’s always slags that ruin these types of mangas, these authors need help

Users who are viewing this thread