Level 0 no Maou-sama, Isekai de Boukensha wo Hajimemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - I Will Be Handling Your Affairs, Mr. Valt - Part 2

@WhiteLucifer
@Dazdigo
I believe he wasn't intentionally did that. I think it must have something to do with his chaos stat that probably mess things up when he used his magic. maybe. :p
I made this speculation based on how the MC wasn't so sure about the effect of the spell himself.

Dex-chan lover
yes yes LizardoMan Onii san
yes yes daisuki daisukiiii
nah really
wtf was that even

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I hate the guild master, she is freaking annoying and an actual asshole to people

Dex-chan lover
if you have a being that can destroy the world, use the honey trap. Okay, got it *takes notes*

I need that gender swap magic!!!!!
Coz, you know... For research purposes.
😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Man I know he's in a human's body now which could explain his new personality but I really hope he stop getting flustered over simple things, isn't he supposed to be the demon king or something?

Show us the confident and the charisma of a former demon king! Show us that chaotic alignment of his!

Anyway thanks for the translations

he's previously demon king but guess his new body cause his peronality to revert back to being... more humanly?

Fed-Kun's army
W T F... why do I get the notion this weird duo is going to be reocuring from now on... also... guess she is a magician with broken or unusable skills andd may have caust a friendly fire incident... just a guess though.

Users who are viewing this thread