Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 2.2

If he suddenly becomes OP that's lazy and dumb writing. Because he's been weak from the start if he becomes OP just because he Interacted with the Ice Queen, That will be dumb as hell

Dex-chan lover
If he suddenly becomes OP that's lazy and dumb writing. Because he's been weak from the start if he becomes OP just because he Interacted with the Ice Queen, That will be dumb as hell
well, I think we all already know this manga's entire premise is "instant power-ups every chapter"

'though I'm still interested what will this become

Group Leader
Yeah, I think she was about to just stop the fight. You know, what with her being in a position of authority in the student government and all. But then she saw he was moving like he was in The Matrix and then no-sale'd his ice attack. Probably tripped her Stranger Danger alarm, because what student has that capability?
Well, in the web novel she explained that se felt a terrifying power coming from him, beacuse she is seated close to him. So she went to stop the fight to save the bully from getting killed. The ice "attack" was her losing control over her power due to emotions (mostly fear of possibly angering a person you can't win against)

Dex-chan lover
At least the MC was ready to attack unlike many MCs who dodge the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Anger management disorder seems to be a common affliction in this school
Teenagers in an environment where the strong are allowed to bully the weak without any real consequences and a person's strength is well known... Yeah, I can see where the strongest would either get hero complexes or become arrogant villains.

Dex-chan lover
oh a tired trope. a pissed off woman attacking a guy... just because he defended himself? o_O
Well... If we get to see what was she thinking you might change that opinion...
(Yes I read a bit of the web novel, so I know)
Seems more to me like it is a deranged woman attacking someone with intent to absolutely murder them, for daring to not get hurt by her initial attack that was meant to 'only' land them in infirmary for a week.

Group Leader
Seems more to me like it is a deranged woman attacking someone with intent to absolutely murder them, for daring to not get hurt by her initial attack that was meant to 'only' land them in infirmary for a week.
When we get there, you'll see that you were wrong, but yeah, for now it does look like this.

Users who are viewing this thread