Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Mysterious Dungeon Nihonium

Niggas saying this was a generic Isekai but I like this concept to becoming OP

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting high rank weapon drops to make up for levels, like monster hunter. This works to I guess

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, a stat seed dungeon?
Now we just need to find the metal king dungeon, and we'll be set for power leveling.

So, stat seed drops, which are Uber rare, are easily dropped with S rank so he'll become OP.
Something to advance plot, I guess

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that was a little bit more of a deus ex machina way to get stronger than I would have liked but it's still good. I was just hoping the author would solve his problem more creatively

What that's it , she just becomes his stay at home wifu from now on, and is no longer involve in dungeon diving? boooo

Nigga got a girl in the cowgirl position to ask him out and he said nah I gotta go home😭

Double-page supporter
Oh man a cute oppai girl is flirting with him. Glad the women around there appreciate a hard working guy.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Guild Clerk you're very cute, hot and nice but our boy already has his wholesome and best girl wife waiting for him at home.

Emily being so happy about her own house to the point she's restless is the most wholesome thing ever.

Also about this dungeon, yeah DQ dungeon right there with the whole grinding for stat seeds. Don't surprise me because Dragon Quest is a big deal in Japan and with a good reason because DQ is the father of home console JRPGs and DQ3 became the role model for so many JRPG franchises thanks to introducing multiple classes. DQ on top of being the father of JRPG games is also the father of Isekais because so many stories take direct inspiration from DQ3.

But I think Ryouta was very dumb this time, dude before you go around risking your life try to better your gears, going alone solo into unknown dungeons with a bamboo spear is asking to be killed and leave behind your cute wife.

Anime changed the scene where the girl asks him out... this version would be better

Users who are viewing this thread