Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Hammer and Cuteness Smash Everything!

Dex-chan lover
for me this is a 10/10 translation for bringing a 6-month buried series to life. actually this quality level of raw is "enough" to read, i hate it as if it was released for ants. also, the font is too THICC.
anyway thanks for the release. very appreciate it

For a first translation it is quite ok... i have seen much worse here ;) thx for the work

Group Leader
@captain_crunch The MC has Item Drop Luck Rank S or SSS, whatever. Normal drops inside the dungeons are regular food, but he can get special seeds that boost only his other stats permanently. If he kills a monster that escaped the dungeon, which makes them stronger than before, only he gets the special drop like that gun and different types of bullets.

@HDMI1 I'm also pretty sure that he can only find the seeds in a dungeon that everyone else deemed useless because it doesn't drop anything for them and has a similar name or some other connection to the name of the dungeon

Fed-Kun's army
This manga and it’s WN ... I literally forgot about their existence until now.. thanks

Group Leader
This looks straight out of google translate... I’m not necessarily complaining though...

Group Leader
Well, anyone know where to get the HQ raws for this series?

I've actually got the script finished for this chapter around a month ago, but lack of quality scans put me off from cleaning & typesetting it...

Thank you bro! Glad to see this series alive... there're 22 chapters at loveheaven.net but, unfortunelly, no one is translating right now...

Dex-chan lover
For a first time it was good, thanks for the chapter.

And ANOTHER LOLI!!!

@kampervan

you could probably direct message the TL for this chapter to see where he got them. It seems like it's still up in the air whether he wants to continue.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she got to level 40 would she even have a B average? Heck C may not be possible. At least she has good vit, strength and luck

@GerryCeryBery the story seems fairly haphazard. It's okay, but it ain't winning awards

Users who are viewing this thread