Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.1 - Keep 'em comin, Magic cart

Dex-chan lover
I can't be the only one who thinks the monsters in this are f'in stupid. It's like the garbage dungeons in Slave Harem.

Dex-chan lover
... Is it just me, or is the manga version of Elsa a lot more assertive than the WN version?

@introvertchild Oi, calm down. First of all, the dungeon of rocks having a non-rock monster isn't possible,
unless it's a effect of a dungeon boss appearing in the dungeon nearby and causing trouble to the surroundings in addition to the usual trouble a dungeon boss brings with it

Double-page supporter
@burdrann i'm sure you have you 'force' equation backwards, if you are ascending the same 'force' as gravity is pulling you then you are multiplying the gravitational forces
if you descend into the gravity at the same velocity then your are in a free-fall ans virtually weightless

@HDMI1 I would agree with you, but don't forget the monsters drop air. So I wouldn't surprised if his gun didn't respect the laws of physics.

Dex-chan lover
@theShear 1st floor was hp, 2nd was strength and he is on the third floor. he has maxed out his hp and strength and has been working on 3rd stat. I'm pretty sure he that far now

Dex-chan lover
man, i sure would LOOOVE to know how to make a girl jump on me after only selling her bean sprouts and offering a drink

Dex-chan lover
man, i sure would LOOOVE to know how to make a girl jump on me after only selling her bean sprouts and offering a drink
Wasn't she the one hitting on him from the very beginning? I guess this was a case of "step 1: be attractive" (or just happen to be her type)

Dex-chan lover
Emily best girl is cute even in her scary mode.

Jw5hlNC.png

Users who are viewing this thread