Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
I like this cart concept rather than huge or gigantic backpack

Dex-chan lover
Dang are those rock monsters trapped in the cart forever? Well, they were just immobile rocks in the first place though

Dex-chan lover
kakaka suffer

vqBf0En.png

Dex-chan lover
Why did Elsa have to get naked to tell him to buy a cart

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought the receptionist wanted to talk about MC's libido!

@ciera
Because author got a birdbrain.

Dex-chan lover
Why not a magic backpack?
A cart sound like a pain when it comes to stairs, unless it really is super lightweight as well... But even there....

Dex-chan lover
Such a precious cute loli... She looks like a smaller version of legal loli Emily... I wonder if she'll grow up to be Emily v2.0.

Dex-chan lover
Nani? What was the purpose of spending the effort to collect the monsters and building a cart, only to give it away for free?

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A it could have been a proof of concept, but took expensive to produce normally cause few adventurers can catch the light rock things. Could be a I scratch your back you scratch my back thing

Dex-chan lover
@Arceni dont think so, because if he uses the monster to make ammo then he doesnt have a drop to turn back into a monster.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but I was expecting that with the floating rock, it would be a floating cart..

Thanks for the chapter!
If they were afraid of it flying away after turning back into a monster, why didn't they just find a secure room with a strong ceiling to have it change in? In LN, Olga was a young man running the counter at a used cart shop who was somewhat worried about his father due to his father spending several hours in a dungeon but having been gone for days. Helping him get both kind of rocks was still the same.
Granted having a magic cart that can hold more than the space it takes is great, but he really should invest in a cart that shares his drop rate with his party members in a large area. Just think how happy Eve would be from all the S class carrots she and the others could collect! XD Seriously though, when fighting boss class monsters it would help increase the drop chances and quality without having MC take it out. Primarily this would allow the others to get their own seed drops and increase their statuses.

Users who are viewing this thread