Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
i can imagine all sorts of situations where this'll be an impediment to dungeon diving...and losing most of your loot in one go

@nk9bjp4a It's not so weird. When I play crafting jobs in RPGs, I only craft level the skill and always give the crafted items away to people who helped farm the materials.

ah plot convenience how we are used to u one of the staples of isekai. Seriously though i don't mind him getting the cart because it's better then the usual copy and paste dimension bag but to give it away for free after all their working hunting that monster and in the right conditions and crafting the cart.

@Mathiason Not 100% on this, been a while since I've read the series but wasn't literally everything = monsters? Therefore anything that would be able to hold it down e.g. a room would at the same time as the rose changes also change back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xafono Not everything is from monsters, but most of the materials used to make things are from drops although all food are from monsters. Not sure how they keep buildings from changing back but remember how dusty and untended the first house MC bought was? Basically just needs someplace with a low ceiling outside the dungeons, like a cave (or sturdy room in house,) and when flower changes back it'll hit the ceiling rather than the wild blue yonder while the room remains the same. Although your point does raise the question on how a cart made from monster materials rather than monster drops can go in and out of dungeons as part of a cart without disappearing like other monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@legendaryswordsman I was pretending he helped them capture a couple more off-screen, but some comments in this thread makes me consider that if the craftsman could then breed more (inside a trap, so they can't escape and he can catch them himself) then this would have been a vital help by them for him to get the "seed" (assuming he lost his previous one to age or shenanigans or something) in which case it'd also be ok.

Just as long as they didn't help him make a single one and he can't make any more, then giving away one of them for free is fine.
But if they helped him make a single one and he can't make any more, then it's fine they get to buy it, but they shouldn't get it for free..

This manga has sooo many logic flaws, I thought they would somehow work out the details when adapting from the novel to make more sense. Apparently it was too much expectation

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having two braincells and put the flower inside a trap outside so its automatically stuck once it becomes a monster again. You could literally make a one palm deep hole with a stone or plank on top to catch the damn flying rock.

Dex-chan lover
I'm also troubled by the fact that the Dwarf gave the cart for free, I guess Ryouta's cart was somewhat a proof of concept and this is why the Dwarf gave this one for free because thanks to Ryouta's help the Dwarf knows how to mass produce this model or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
This story is so braindead. There is no reason for the carts to be expenisve since materials are unlimited and not even hard to get - even the flying rock all they had to do was tie a net to the trees before i transforms. Not to mention it makes zero sense that so much is farmed daily but somehow people are still buying so much stuff everyday without the prices going to zero.

Users who are viewing this thread