Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

So what, he just lets that guy leave?

This is why these Japanese isekai mangas are so cringe to read.

Dex-chan lover
@unshatter the dude belongs to basically the strongest organization in the world. Kinda doubt anyone would arrest him and ticking him off would send the world after him.

Dex-chan lover
is attacking people a form of greeting in this world? other than that is good shit. thanks sir translator

Dex-chan lover
> This neptune leader, almost like "Chrollo" from HunterXHunter in sideview evil pose.

> This is the moment that i feel strongly the urge to punch someone in the face.
Ryota was such a nice guy, If it was mem after punching me seriously out there, i will let him taste the S-rank strength directly into face, carving on it for eternity

> Thanks Emily, for your support. You were the main waifu.... So do your best....

Aggregator gang
Well he already punched the MC. So he can retort now. Better if he beat him to pulp.

Thank you very much for the translation and investing your time to bring us this manga 😁

Didn’t he have an S rank resistance or something? Then why is he injured, and why did he think he was going to die?

Dex-chan lover
Why do all MC tend to be super jealous toward other people being flirty with their girls when they already had harem/ waifu around them?

Dex-chan lover
@Sterben4 even if he had max HP and defense its not like he'd be immortal. If stats were infinite and he kept increasing them sure, but theres a cap.

Users who are viewing this thread