Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Group Leader
@NeoAzurex
a bit
sorry for that it is because of the program used for typesetting , erase part of the lines when they are long

Dex-chan lover
Pretty boy, normie, harem, "I'm still a nice guy", "You are mine", "I take away your save happy place, because I want to.", battle freak, dangerous "lose cannon" yandere. The author went lengths to make him unlikable to as many readers as possible. And I'm surrprised he managerd to cram that much into him, without making him totally an overthetop villain. (He still is ott, but not as bad as he should be, by all means.)

Double-page supporter
@Qelix It is honestly pretty pathetic, but I think the MC's reaction was far worse overall compared to this awfully made character.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate people like that. What exactly would they do if they actually killed someone? Do they ever think of that? Jesus, don't just attack people for the hell of it.

Aggregator gang
Agreed I hate that type, attack out of the blue and no repercussions for what he did, I mean damn, the healing chick didn't even heal mc's hand nor did they apologize for interrupting his meal...ugh..

pretty sure he will go after "his" women in the future. might be good, but will be very annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I bet this dude is actually gay and he wants Ryouta's D. Anyway, damn him, only Emily best girl matters and now Ryouta you need to kiss Emily because that guild thot screwed the harem order and Emily has to be the main girl always.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this guy just got on the 'most annoying character' list, and is already tied with Eve for number 1.

Users who are viewing this thread