Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1

Aggregator gang
Does carrots effected though ..... It would be a disaster if there is a carrot shortage.

Supporter
MC needs to cultivate some beanbag rounds to use on the pretty boy and his harem.

Dex-chan lover
"If I help them, they'll never learn."

Dead people also can't learn.

Dex-chan lover
ahahahah was so concentrated reading it, that when the credit page appeared I was like wtf for a moment...

whos this ryota guy? hes irrelevant but it seems the author is trying to make him relevant??

So we can assume that the special bullets will be like activating magical power maybe?

@Frosty_Josh Ryota is MC, you mean "Neptune"... he is a future MC fan/stalker, is not relevant at all.. well maybe a little in his own arc, but meh... is just another exalted mob character, if you wanna know how he is.. the answer is one of the 3 strongest adventurer of that country, welp MC is pretty broken so all the "strongest" are like comedy relief characters, no real drama in this series (at least in the original WN, which have some really bland and tasteless ending btw)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm wondering if the magic bullets are affected by the magic storm, if not then that is extremely convenient and broken. As for the third bullet that he doesn't know the affect of it would be funny if it is a healing bullet because first off how would he figure out its use with his method, I mean shoot some random stranger or just accidentallyhit his comrade with it, and second it would be funny if the there is a delay between when the bullet hits and the healing takes affect in which case better not aim for the head

Second to last page, last speech bubble: Did I say something wrong?
Last page, dead center: you need to join our discord.
Me: Wait, what?

Other than that, good chapter. If the people who put this up read these comments, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Of course he said something wrong.

Without adventurers, there is no flow of goods. If one person asks for help, and they are offering something good, you better listen.

MD@Home
@Izayoi98 I kinda wonder if the bullet that did nothing actually caused the magic storm. That would be a WMD that he held if it was.

Users who are viewing this thread