Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
@reader341 Agreed. Given that the bullets are working when magic supposedly shouldn't, and they couldn't tell what the new ones did before.

Wait, so the highest humanly possible strength is worthless against small critter monsters in a slightly above average dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
While the manlet is right, Ai-chan still wants to punch him in the face. This has nothing to do with him being right, Ai-chan just wants to punch him.

oh the 3rd bullet type must be healing, thats why he can use the other 2 bullets, but the 3rd doesnt show signs of working, nor damage, because it heals. what a simple plotpoint.

@Gokufighther could be poison, shield, spiritual damage(we did saw a monster that could possesses people), it can be a strength down debuff, speed down debuff, defense down debuff, intelligence down debuff, magic down debuff, it can be a strength up buff, speed up buff, defense up buff, intelligence up buff, magic up buff, it can also be abnormal status resistance, abnormal status resistance down.

It can be a million different things that would not show anything when hitting a tree, if its healing, i will call it bad writing. Calling it just a simple plot point does not makes justice for this absurd, if its healing.

Dex-chan lover
@theShear
@Cobraa

At this point, it's more like they are immune instead of resistant. ( but we don´t really know how much damage the punch actually did so.... yeah.. take it with a grain of salt )
So from that point, the other guy was right not to go, you would have to cheat the system like the MC with magic items, or to be able to run away while carrying a wounded person. ( this is pretty hard IRL )
Or if you could use some other type of damage like Poison, holy damage etc

I'm strangely fine with gore but seeing fingers bent the wrong way makes me shudder 😱

@joel7686 thats why i say, its simple, by having it not work, and then have a dying girl he is going to save, it only makes sense to link 1+1. instead of leaving it and using it in a super critical situation in the future, or maybe by accident, they chose to do something that would immediately give up the suspense of the new bullet type. and it only happened to coincide on a day when magic was unusable. might i also add that he could still use "magic bullets" except that one.

basically, its foreshadowed and the implementation is very poor if it turns out to be the case. im almost certain it is a healing bullet and not a debuff one, considering we havent seen any magic of the sort yet, and its early into the story. his other bullets have all been 1 shot, so it seems weird to have debuffs on anything this early.

Users who are viewing this thread