Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - It's a dungeon battle!

Dex-chan lover
Oh why, Hello.

Ah! It's a new technique. And so simple. He just has to fire two bullets from guns so that they collide. Like it looks they also must collide mid-air. Hah. Easy.

Aggregator gang
No.... I who have no understanding of anything in this world somehow inexplicably know what’s going to happen even though it’s something that has never happened before.

How do I know? I’m a isekai MC with a gun! I can do anything and know everything except when I’m asked.
Shoot two bullets at high velocity do they collide mid air as they strike a moving object? Of course just like all people back on earth

Dex-chan lover
> The old man is chewing sugar cubes.
I dont see any problems with it, while we're doing otaku things like gulping 1.5 liters of cola every 6 hours...

> O no....
From this point onwards, we really knew Emily is the best waifu in thsi series.
The only problem with Emily is her stature, if ever MC push his way to Emily, then the chance of calling him by someone as Lolicon is high.
And the one to say it might be Caro....

Fed-Kun's army
It's easy to collide two bullets when it's a auto-magically done feature of shooting two of the same guns at once. It's why crazy rabbit girl only eats one carrot at a time even though she has a fetish for carrots. She physically can't handle double carrot insertion or she'd blow her top off, and that'd change the rating of this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Add1152000 I think him knowing what's going to happen is more so due to him being one of the few that actively implore using monsters outside of dungeons because of his S-rank luck so probably has more of a sense for that then others not to mention he's looking at her and the trash while others are not so he's probably seeing something we can't because story. that is not to say its no MC powers activating and im just BS ing who knows

I felt a kinship with MC trying to save burning garbage. Just like my taste in manga
That's the cover girl,right?

Users who are viewing this thread