Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - It's a dungeon battle!

Thanks for the chapter!
Actually Frankenstein was the name of the grave robbing scientist and his monster wasn't named. However, due to misunderstandings from the public the monster was thought to be named Frankenstein too.
Although being called a patchy monster does make sense since it's the result of various parts from different things combined together. MC's explanation of his special shot is misleading. Special shot isn't from using two bullets, but shooting two bullets so they combine in midair. If they don't touch and combine then it's just the same effect as shooting the monster with a bullet, waiting and shooting it again. As for why he has to stop the magician from destroying the garbage I'd say from the eyes that she's overworked, pushing herself beyond her limits, and likely to collapse after a few more spells.
Part of her problem and why overworked is because she only has a third tier spell to burn the garbage with. While it's fine for the big clumps, it's uses too much magic power for the little clumps. However, she can't use weaker 1st tier magic to destroy the small clumps of garbage while using less magic because she doesn't know or have any 1st tier fire magic spells. Basically instead of using a flaming hands or lvl1 Firebolt spell that uses 1 MP (Magic Point) to destroy a small pile of garbage she has to use a lvl3 Fireball spell that uses 30 MP. As a result she runs out of magic before she runs out of garbage, more and more people are appearing creating more and more garbage every day, and nobody else is helping her destroy it. Hence she's being overworked with nobody to help lighten the load or manage her magic usage to match the amount of magic she uses with what's needed to destroy the garbage pile rather than overdoing it. Don't know why she doesn't toss a bunch of small piles together until get a pile big enough to be worth using her spell on. Could be to avoid getting dirty and smelly or didn't think of it.

Nuuuu! My treasures are getting burned.,

Hmmm what if he leave the special bullets on the ground? Will it turn into haguremono? How about the revolver?

It's SCIENCE! 👨‍🔬
Magic Fire Bullet I + Magic Fire Bullet I = Magic Fire Bullet II
Everyone knows that!

Dex-chan lover
As always Emily is the best and most wholesome girl in this world, marry her already MC.

Also I think I know why MC wants to stop the black haired mage, because by the looks of her eyes she's probably overworked and MC knows the best since he was in the same situation in his past life.

Users who are viewing this thread