Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Thanks gift

honestly this series are so bad in so many ways, it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion weirdly fascinating.

i don't hate it or i would not read it, but it's one of those things i can't honestly recommend anyone to read, but i still have fun doing so myself from time to time.

@Banarok I was pretty interested in the beginning, but I'll admit it has slowed down far too much, as there doesn't seem to be any over-arching plot. Though I'll probably keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Why all the girls in this manga so thin. Someone please give them meat to eat

Dex-chan lover
@Ari2142
Considering that you need to expend energy to kill things to get food, they're all likely living at energy neutral most of their lives if not starvation.

Group Leader
@tuatara1
I hope it is not a plain words, I don't translate something I don't understand myself so your words are a bit transitive since you didn't mention any mistake

I love my 🗑️.Don't know why I love this series so much but I don't feel good recommending it to people
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
@Banarok I enjoy at least the concept of the manga, and I appreciate that so far the worst I can say about it is that it can be bland and too slowly paced at times. So I wouldn't feel bad if people knew I read it, but I'd still have to be really selective about who I'd recommend it to.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's like throwing away good food just so that your rival can't eat it.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan the whole concept is pretty ... weird. Since food is all gotten from dungeons, there aren't any farmers, butchers, regular hunters, etc. And as far as our world is concerned, it was agriculture/livestock that allowed humanity to develop to the point of creating proper societies, since it allowed us to produce that much more food. So in this manga, something like 70-80% of the population would have to be adventurers hunting for food. But then the whole droprate thing makes it weird.

How do they even supply armies with food?

The whole concept seems rather flawed.

On a chapter-related topic; I'm wondering if having multiples of those rings would allow the effects to stack, giving a person S rank in all droprates.

Contributor
Does it stack with S rank luck?

Since he kinda gets capped at S rank (or so we think), if he wears the ring does he then get SS luck?

I'm curious about what a gun monster would be and what it would drop. Maybe a rifle?

Users who are viewing this thread