Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

Fed-Kun's army
Wow thats actually intresting if you think about it... this manga shows how a world w ith a god would be...where you have to earn everything to survive...

Dex-chan lover
Advanced garbage indeed. 'Cannot stand settings in which the MC is insufferably unbalanced, and not due to the lack of OPMC material, but because the focus is seemingly on the MC's misfortune and suffering.

For those who haven't read the novel, the mc is still pretty op, he just doesn't know it yet.

Dex-chan lover
lol.. i knew it.. it wasn't useless..
what mmo/rpg taught me is.. when a dungeon drops nothing.. it's either drops rares or/and you didn't meet it's minimum requirements..

Could've been ok but judging by the cover and tag it's gonna become a shitty harem fantasy.

@Grenzoocoon Who hurt you? :eek: you should move on.

The relationship between Emily and Ryouta, at least if they follow the ln, is nothing but cute/heartwarming. if you have some kind of problem with that it sounds like something you should work on instead of hating entire genres.

Group Leader
March 20, 2019
I went back and fixed up some typesetting issues on c1.1 and c1.2. Changed some of the fonts to make it more consistent with the rest of the chapters. Enjoy ^^

-Team Po-

It's so sad that the stupid rabbit girl keeps appearing throughout the novel. It's like a Deja Vu from Arifureta Shokugyou De Sekai Saikyou or the Visual Novel Alice Parade where the rabbit girls are just annoying and dirty craps.

My main character can't be that beta that he can't refuse an annoying female,can he?

I dont know what the intention was, but so far the bunnygrill seems so fucking annoying

Users who are viewing this thread