Level 1 kara Hajimaru Shoukan Musou - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I guess there was still this vampire before those three chuuni.

man, I wish that was Kuroinu but I guess that's for the chuunis.

Dex-chan lover
Can I just have one isekai without rape, please?

A pig raping a loli? Wtf is wrong with Japan?
rape or murder is the quickest way to make you hate the villain, since it naturally make you feel sick and want to get rid of them.

Dex-chan lover
Can I just have one isekai without rape, please?

A pig raping a loli? Wtf is wrong with Japan?
You made it this far in the series without realising that's one of the core elements of this series? You appear to have forgotten that the entire reason the MC is trying so hard is to stop his uncle from raping his sister.

Giving the villains such grotesque plans is one of the most clear-cut and reliable ways to make them hated.

Dex-chan lover
There are hundreds of isekai without that. There is nothing wrong with japan, it's just you that are choosing mangas with adult themes.
What adult theme? More like a cheap, edgy and overused device to create a boring villain.

Many authors just overuse rape to the point that it is just so hard to take rape in manga and novels seriously.

Contributor
What adult theme? More like a cheap, edgy and overused device to create a boring villain.

Many authors just overuse rape to the point that it is just so hard to take rape in manga and novels seriously.
Do you think that series meant for younger readers have rape?

Dex-chan lover
You made it this far in the series without realising that's one of the core elements of this series? You appear to have forgotten that the entire reason the MC is trying so hard is to stop his uncle from raping his sister.

Giving the villains such grotesque plans is one of the most clear-cut and reliable ways to make them hated.
Isn't that game world restricting lewd stuff? Still so sad the MC couldn't get his way with Gabriel because of that. :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread