The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
sure 90 is high but i mean is it rly high enough against even other transmigators...
I think it's high enough since they stated they target defectors/solo transmigators. it would be easy pickings since it's 3v1.

I guess this is group crushing rather than hierarchy battles. kinda meh since this arc would probably take a lot unless only one perishes and the other two escapes.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's high enough since they stated they target defectors/solo transmigators. it would be easy pickings since it's 3v1.

I guess this is group crushing rather than hierarchy battles. kinda meh since this arc would probably take a lot unless only one perishes and the other two escapes.
True i guess seeing as how unlike MC they all started maxed so they probaly cocky and let guard down. To bad for thr 3 stooges our mc aint like that lol do feel bad for them a little i mean damn fuck thouse transmigators

Dex-chan lover
So, they're boss monsters, and they're getting revenge for their fellow fallen boss monsters, since the whole 'no respawning' thing also applies to them now.

Alice: "I won't trouble Shinobu-sama. No... I won't trouble everyone who is in Izanach!"
Hat Guy: "That's the data we were after. By, Felicia."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread