Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 11 - My …

Double-page supporter
😒😒😒 what the fuck was this chapter?
This chapter was full of dumb

Group Leader
@twinklecake So you're telling me that if a Professional Poker player, that managed to get a Royal Straight Flush on the final hand of a multi-million dollar tournament, isn't showing any expressions on their face, they must really hate being there and wants nothing to do with poker?

Dex-chan lover
a fox that's mistaken as a cat. hmmmmmm where have i seen this before?
822f47f5ac84e1270cd19809eaa77be9828898bc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 If the professional poker player is a drawn character, and he shows no emotions, and there is no internal monologue or other signs depicting that he has emotions, then he might as well not have any, because he isn't a real person with innermost secrets we won't ever get to find out. A character only exists as what is drawn of them on a page, with only the things shown or implied about them being a thing, because they aren't the magic paintings from Harry Potter.

That maid is flustered by the idea of romance (which you only get to find out after the fappy bits), but every sexual action depicted is completely rote for her, and the MC's absence of technique fails to make it not so, and because that's all the information we're given, that's all that exists. Anything more is just not there outside of your brain, with you trying to project emotions onto her despite the genre, making the "emotionless sex" tag pointless for you to be defending in the first place.

Also, cunts get wet despite poker faces. You can't fake that shit.

May I know the sauce of that game? but please don't add this on the credit page. cause, my future kids will know... only if they ever read this.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake
One by motsuaki about a boy and his oneechan. She clearly explains it is fun doing stuff with him throughout but she doesn't show the correct expression. As in she smiles and laughs but doesn't show pleasure faces.

Yes, you got curse even though that happen the luck of the HAREN GOD is still not away, fucking lucky. XD

Users who are viewing this thread