Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 12 - Our…

Firstly, thank you for the release.

Secondly, I've identified one code. Still missing the codes for the catgirl with two swords and "yes, consistency is key". Although, it is very possible they are manga given everything I've seen in this series.

Thirdly, I need a life.

Edit: If anybody can help me with the codes I'd deeply appreciate it.

Group Leader
@EzekielJones Pretty sure all those pics are screenshots from hentai in the artist's list on the right-side of the page. You can just do a similar search to find them.

Dex-chan lover
The only group where I spent more time reading the credits than the actual chapter 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 "Emotionless sex" isn't a tag purely about facial expression. It doesn't apply when someone's just not very facially expressive but clearly into what's going on. It signifies the actual absence of feelings, at the very least in the specific doujin we were talking about since it wasn't something like a Hata no Kokoro doujin. Stop making excuses and admit that you're into dry, joyless sex for whatever twisted reason because in the long run, it hurts you to deny yourself your own kinks.

@Ren-chan The fuck are you even on about? You've clearly not been privy to the thing we're talking about and have no idea what even the topic is. Nobody said anything about any of the things you just said there, whatever it was you're attempting to say. Why even wedge yourself in?

fuck, I don't remember a quarter of the characters in this... I only remember the MC, fox girl and the pedo elf tbh

@HDMI1 I don't believe so because those are all visual novels, and the characters with all the years under them are from the respective novels produced in that year. I can tell those frames aren't visual novels because a) it's black and white, and b) has multiple frames and text bubbles. Usually the credits pages have hidden codes in them to locate the sources but I can't seem to find them this time.

@twinklecake Didn't you say :
If you're not into making people cum as you fuck them you're not a real man and I'll shamelessly defend this view even on epistomological forums, let alone here.

Sorry if it was a joke or a reference to a meme, but to me you were just saying that only a real man can make his partner feel good, if it wasn't your intent to sound like a douchebag then you don't have to be so aggressive, just calmly explain to me how and why I'm wrong. I wrote my first message because I just wanted to confirm that what I had understood from you was the correct interpretation. But seeing how aggressive you are am I right to consider you a douchebag?

Last thing, you say I was not been privy to the thing you're talking about, so don't you use private message or spoiler tag? I really don't understand...

Double-page supporter
Wow for some reason,i want to break the bullies bone and teeth with my fist

Cant believe he got all of the girls in his class without exception, the other guys are unlucky as hell lol.

can't wait to see these
cheating
the students were using support magic to help the senors which is against the rules
idiots get owned
elf girl destroys them over by using mega powered up arrow

Wait. I just thought of something.

If the evil god fixing his stats means that he never runs out of MP, does that mean that he also will never run out of HP because his HP is also fixed?

Oh god, he can never be killed.

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000

The Evil God did fix his stats. He's at:
HP: 30
MP: 10
AT: 10
MT: 10

Yes, it make him immortal, and hard to kill if there is no attack >30. Suckiest thing is, he can't level up. No level up, no additional spells.

But he does have ways of overcoming this ordeal. To us, that's perfect. Why? If you stock up on mana crystals, that are 1 million point capacity, and you can fire the biggest Fire Arrow that is comparable to the Sun.

Oh you, Evil God. You are so Evil! We love it, because we can abuse it.

Users who are viewing this thread