Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 12 - Our…

Dex-chan lover
@Ren-chan You read it twice and you still don't get it? Holy shit, the lack of reading comprehension is astounding. The conversation wasn't and has never been about gender until you in your blind quest to be offended by something forcefully made it so. Congratulations on failing so hard at defending gay rights, making others who do the same look so much worse by association. I'm sure the idea of a humorless and overeager internet chiuaua is just what equal rights proponents needed associated with their people in this day and age and you totally didn't contribute to a severe image problem feminists and lesbians have that prevent neutral parties from speaking on behalf of them. Nicely done.

Try not to make a problem out of thin air next time.

Okay, I’m done with this story.... like the idea itself it’s quite good. Just the story it’s just sloopy. I mean all in all some harem stories are even good, but this one it’s just dumb. Characters are 10 year-old! And the way they are sexualised is too much for me. Good luck everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Is it just a feeling because the credit page is packed full,
or does the credit page actually have more things than the chapter?

Dex-chan lover
I laughed at people arguing in the comments of a doujinshi just to come and look at people arguing in the comments of a doujinshi

this is epic, thank you tl

@twinklecake Well first sorry to tell you but I'm a man, so I don't understand how I prevent neutral parties (which I'm from) to speack on behalf of the feminists and lesbians.
Second, sorry again but yes, even after reading twice I still don't understand your supposed joke, that's why I'm asking you, the author of the post, to explain, which you didn't. To be clearer, I'm french and I was thinking that I couldn't see the underlying joke because my english is still imperfect, but you have yet to explain or even tell if their really was a joke.
Third, I can't see how I failed to defend gay rights, unless the "real men" you are talking about are the gay community.
Lastly, I just wanted you to explain your joke that I couldn't understand, but you came back aggressively whitout any constructive arguments neither answer. Are you sure that you aren't the "humorless and overeager internet chiuaua"?
Anyway can't you at least explain your joke?

Dex-chan lover
Put me in the next translation notes ending thingy, I’m your newest biggest fan

Dex-chan lover
its interesting because senpai's doesn't cared about pretty hot students.
They do that just to satisfies they inner M, or bully nature.
But then, fine, even I when im already the Senior year in my school days, i feel inside some of the lower years are looking up to me, because they thought that we already accomplished all those hard subject.
Talking about the days you reall struggles hard to study and passed....

Is his hp frozen(fixed)? Is he immune to status ailments cuz they are frozen(fixed)?

Is he immune to mind control? Is he immune to mana siphon/absorb?

His only weakness is his peanut brain which means he can be manipulated, right?

Fed-Kun's army
100% up front....I actually hope the MC doesn't get a turn in this, I want the other classmates to completely dominate them.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
yeah, debates.....
I used to enjoy reading and commenting at nh back then when it wasn't as cancerous as now.

Dex-chan lover
wait so the artist is Kanna from circle plum? no wonder the art feels familiar

Users who are viewing this thread