Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 13 - My …

all this talk about konosuba kinda reminded me that the holy water in this series is literally bath water that the saint bathed from. Well it's way later, like vol7. I don't think we'd see it within a few months
F5.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I hate if they start putting jank into the credits, this time is no different.

The only one I accept and find entertaining is the story of the discordless mofo from "Immortal Swordsman in the Reverse World"

Yeah, I kinda see this little spat from both sides, you really shouldn't be able to get easy wins by sniping future opponents before they get to fight, but this was also due to an inadequate barrier and the first 7th year being a dipshit letting her unleash her full power, and if that is enough for a TPK, well, the 7th years wouldn't have won in the first place, but letting him sub in 4 more students seems like the best course of action here even though neither side would particularly like it (to the 1st years kinda feels like he gets to choose who fights after seeing the current results unlike them, and for the 7th years they lost 4/5 of their first picks instantly).

I actually enjoyed this little spat, felt more well rounded than a lot of similar ones I've seen, not to mention that as much as this pulls out the 'Oh noes they were actually OP!' gag, the 7th year underestimating a first year, even if in an elite class, does make sense, and at least the eventual harem is also being built to be a serious threat rather than useless without MC until the plot needs them to be strong.

Dex-chan lover
YOU LIAR

THOSE COUPONS ARE NO EXCUSE

YOU EITHER PERSIST THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER, OR YOU ARE WEAK

@feha

Well since you asked.
They are both elementals, I believe something like air and water but I barely read the other version of this and it was awhile ago. They came to this world to find a contractor and simultaneously learn about the world so they don't pick a bad one. This is due to the fact that they are the twin daughters of the king of the elementals and have been fending off forceful attempts to contract them. The one has fallen for him already and the other is worried because she thinks she'll get used AND doesn't want to be separate from her sister by have her contract to someone strong with wind magic while she ends up alone and gets contracted to someone strong with water or something. No points for guessing his infinite mana supply lets him contract and supply both with mana at once to add two harem members at once.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you've done this me.
That credit page, ugh, it taunts me

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Did that bald teacher do something to Tina? She seemed uncharacteristically antagonistic just now.

Users who are viewing this thread