Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 15 - I d…

Dex-chan lover
Last panel, is this guy going to go Chuunibyou on us, with his left arm that cannot contain his power for too long ?

It took me far to long to realize the 0 on the leg was in fact a 0 and not just some sound effect squiggle in the credit page...

Dex-chan lover
"What is lurking on Rook's mind?"
Maybe, a date with Tina-sensei, or praised by her, or ultimately wife her.
But none of that will happen, because there's a plot armor...

For anyone asking, I'm pretty sure the coomer manga is titled "Call of Gyaru". Correct me if I was mistaken

Quite like this so far.
lol,
Really hope the mc realizes how op he is and how many combos he can do.

Also still really wondering if his health is fixed as well, and thus making him unkillable or something.

I cannot find the sixth number, all I have is 34217. If somebody could help me find the final digit I would deeply appreciate it.

I mean while the MC lacks experience, in shear amount of power he can probably beat anyone since he can beat the maid girl. If he can't then the president is another cheat character

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Rook has a trauma.... Maybe he was injured in that arm by Edgar very severely...?

Nice to see that he didn’t want to win with BS support and even made sure the guy got some punishment.

Users who are viewing this thread