Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 15 - I d…

Nothing's showing up for me. The previous chapter is fine, but this chapter is just a black page.

I've found most of the code but where/how can I use it?

@EzekielJones I found the 0 on the left thigh of the girl going for a hug (the big image), but where's the 1? We need to know for the order of the numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Tch... He survived the kick...

Call of Gyaru... Reminds me of some nonsense that people slapped together to be a "war" FPS with shitty AI and a bikini anime girl as the playable character...

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone knows nhentai but I actually don't like the site cause the search system and there's no way to organize favorites.

For example, I search via a tag, but I can't specify male or female, or searching an artist by one name won't return results by their other names, there's also no linking tags that are related to each other.

So I personally prefer ehentai.

Though I do like nhentai's reader over ehentai's.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

The credit page is always based. I wish I could understand the novel snippets though.

Double-page supporter
Gaudy hair? Like you're one to talk. Also, grandson guy please spare the audience your one sided melodrama.

Users who are viewing this thread