Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja ~Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3…

Dex-chan lover
dude killed a rabbit
mentally scarred

bruh its a fuckin small critter not a friggin human. i've seen a running headless chicken when i'm still a kid and my thought is just that it was annoying because its blood splattering everywhere

honestly, i don't think he should go after the evil god or demon king, cause the evil god gave him a really good life.

So MC is immortal huh? Could be interesting if the MC doesnt become stronger at all, but apparently he does, considering the crystals are being replaced by stronger ones and hes still cracking them. What a waste, the thing we most need in current RPG isekais is a MC that doesnt hit kill everything.

Some background info the no. new students this year is about 300 it's quite a popular academy a lot of people want to go to.
As for the maid and the MC's living conditions most are expected to leave servant behind and live in dorm but
father gave him mansion that is on the school grounds, Maid takes care of it while he's away at school.
slight spoiler regarding his magic attacks
as u might have guessed he's incapable of using a magic spell that costs more then 10 mana

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius

Verbose stuff
"Dismember" I use for living creatures, the act of removing their limbs/body parts (cf. L. membrum), but for mechanical/non-living things, I would use dismantle or disassemble. I suppose that in the case of hunting animals (or monsters, in this case) I would feel far more comfortable with "butcher", e.g., "They butchered the deer," since the intent is not only to remove the various parts of the animals, and not simply a particular part thereof (cf. "skinning", "scalping"), though "to butcher" (along with "to slaughter") in general usage also connotes food processing.

At any rate, I leave it to the wisdom of the translator/proofreader; there might be nuances that I am not exactly aware of. My personal guess is that they used "dismantle" because "butcher"/"slaughter" may have connotations of brutality or violence for some readers, though as someone who has helped butcher chickens and pigs (and a few other animals I will not mention, lest the wrong sort of crowd squawks at me), I do not believe that I will ever say that I "dismantled" those animals. Each translator/proofreader to his own, I guess.

Double-page supporter
Welp, the titsmaid itself already immortal. ┏( .-. ┏ ) ┓

Interesting premise, the art is quite subpar, also they do not look like 10 years old at all. (He reincarnated as a 5 year old plus the 5 years = 10 year old).

I wonder if the maid will go ape-shit if she realizes that he is a hero and not the Maou. At least I inferred it that she is waiting for the Maou and not the hero.

ill never understand the japanese crying after killing anything. do they not understand our roots, or how we eat?

@iloveaquariums123

nah, being japenese is not the factor here, some people just feel bad or not used to it (in MC's case, he probably never experienced it before) after seeing a thing dies and knowing they caused that (except for bugs, I think, who knows)

Fed-Kun's army
Last Page: Flower pin? In Texas schools, it's called a "mum" (based on the chrysanthemum).

Second to Last Page: Well, let's see if this turns into a Magical School Shooting.

Fed-Kun's army
5 + 5. 10? Damn looks 15....

Maid girl is immortal/very old former Demon King (maybe general or daughter)? Who fell in love with the hero but he died from....?

Double-page supporter
I killed a living creature. So you're telling me you never ate chicken nuggets as a child its basically the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread