Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 5 - The …

I'm curious with number from matrix multiplication in the credit pages. What is it used for? The sacred 6-number code?

EDIT: Found it. The screenshot is from page 6 bottom left panel

IIRC this guy's stats froze due to those curse including his HP and MP, so no matter what happened the number is not going to increase or decrease. Did this mean that MC basically immortal because his HP can't drop to 0?

Group Leader
YAY I made the credit page for being an oblivious idiot! Time to do it again!

I think the last three numbers are 148, I found a 2 on the credit page, but unless the group was linking to a Ranma Hentai I doubt that's all of them.

Dex-chan lover
i guess we have to wait another 2 months for the update tho

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir it also means he can't run out of mp. While he can't cast any single powerful spell, wonder how many small ones he can chain together, and how quickly?

The cliff is real.
I needed to reread this to remember the fuck the storyline is.

Yeah... Gonna forget about this in the next chapter, AGAIN.

Double-page supporter
Oh hey look it me almost like that unique avatar is distinguishable cause I'm the one who made it didn't need to censor my name either just needed to answer the question which you still haven't.

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus Answer in spoiler because its not relevant to the story:
The book title is "I'm Rather... Fond of You" by Hishigata Tomaru.
Fakku already licensed the whole book or you can find it somewhere else illegally :p

Double-page supporter
@Kyujyu oh its hentai? i thought it was manga, looked rather interesting if from manga rather mediocre if from hentai

Dex-chan lover
nothing says conflict of interest like having your personal maid, who is in your employ and is obviously super loyal also working for the school as your teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread