Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 5 - The …

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus The art is really good and for hentai thats the most important aspect.
You wouldn't find the story mind-blowing or anything but it is decent enough.

Aggregator gang
@Kyujyu i think a manga where a maid flashed her breasts would be an interesting read but it just the standard in hentai

Group Leader
Locking the nuke code behind a wall of math is a cruel and unusual punishment for my horniness

Jtk

lmao had to google how multiplication in matrix is done cuz i forgot it

Dex-chan lover
@BatuMenhir
Anything that can kill him instantly will still kill him, but he is immune to multiple weak attacks, so like 10000 needles would fail.

Moving right along isn't it? Gotta get that harem train a rollin'~
This certainly isn't lacking in "pointy ears" though. It's great! :D

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 Would instant death even kill him, though? Instant death in things with game-like systems usually either just drop your health instantly to 0 (which wouldn't work) or apply some kind of death status (which also shouldn't work, if the frozen status also applies to status ailments).

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
Spoiler
if you do this whole health bar in damage or more in one shot he will be below 0 for a microsecond and thus will die. He instantly recovers from things it is not that he is literally stuck at full, otherwise he would not be able to spend mana because it would refuse to leave his body since leaving his body would make it decrease.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
I wonder about that.
When he did the test by shooting magic and looking at his mana, what he noticed was that the stat was fixed. there's no wording in the curse that says that his stats instantly recover to max, the curse is that his stats are fixed regardless of what he does or what happens to him. This would mean that whatever attack he takes, his HP will stay stuck at max. Of course, maybe the author will decide that an MC that cannot be killed is a bit ridiculous (although it'd be hilarious.)
In any case the MC has already trained his magic to be stronger despite his inability to increase his stats. I'm mainly curious about whether he'll be able to use magic that requires more mana than his max, but then again with the infinite arrows he's already pretty strong. I wonder if there's any such hack to would allow him to deal with his fixed physical stats. (But the loophole with magic is really due to the facts that the stats don't fully describe the user - casting speed, strength of magic don't really have a stat. Then again, we really haven't seen all his stats, just his magic attack and physical attack, so who knows, maybe through training he can become really fast and punch a bazillion times, and his fist would never get hurt thanks to his fixed HP, so he could just keep punching.)

Who knows? For now it appears he's going for a mage build.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato
It was a spoiler because
the fact he can still die by a power strike is said in the novel, so no it is not speculation it is a fact. Also, can you see things happening in .000001 second timeframes?

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98

Oh, you didn't mention that.
That said, there's resurrection magic, so has it actually happened or is it just what the author has claimed but it has never been verified?
I find that explanation to be really poor as it rewrites the meaning of fixed but, hey, those magical lore don't have to make sense.
Well in the next chapter we see him doing ridiculous things with magic. Apparently he just constructs his magic 10 mana at a time. If he can do that he can probably just make a magical barrier to protect himself and be invulnerable anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
I JUST NOW realized she was an elf with pointy ears.

Damn there goes my fun idea of her being the former Demon King's daughter that fell in love with the hero waiting for his resurrection (suppose reincarnation is more appropriate).

Can someone tell me where is the bottom left picture from? I mean this chapter it's not the maid from previous chapter she uses both hands there while here it's just one hand it's a different picture almost sure about that.

i feel proper retarded i dont know the first three numbers i only know the last 3. its not easy to go through bleeding my eyes tbh

Users who are viewing this thread