Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 6 - All …

Much better quality. Hopefully Disappointing Translation got your message and continue with their scans.

Dex-chan lover
cue it only barely scratching it and him being depressed only to find out some cheat way to get more powerful like stacking infinite stat boosts or using equipment that increases his mana making him able to use much higher magic.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer his stats are fixed so stat boosting equipment shouldn't work for him. He doesn't even lose mana after using magic, so it would be weird if stat boosting equipment would work.

Dex-chan lover
@riku_93 it's hillbilly translation which translated the most recent chapter. From what i remeber disappointing scans did a good job translating

Dex-chan lover
0d8d664ac1dd5c495e81bd51c2428ec9.jpg

Dang, didn't realize it wasn't actually a new ch.
Oh well, thanks for the releases, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter; and more obviously, but this was a definite cliffhanger that I want to escape😂
Anyway, thanks again, hope someone keeps up the good work 🍻

It add on top of his fixed stats like 10/10(fixed)+100 idk if this works i can't math

Supporter
Seriously this fucking idiot, "i'm sooo weak I can only use 10 MP magic but when I layer it I can get the EQUIVALENT OF 100,000 MP MAGIC AND I KNOW AND EXPLICITLY SAY THIS but somehow don't realize thats STRONK?!" fucking idiot

Users who are viewing this thread