Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 7 - The …

Her reaction was realistic, but his... Like oh good u didn't die, so what should I do so you shut up?

Dex-chan lover
The damage honestly didn't look so bad. The spell looked like a piercing type, so it probably would have gone pretty far. But unless someone was very unlucky it wouldn't have done nearly the damage she caused to happen by stopping it...

Dex-chan lover
U26.png
Pretty sure the stats at the bottom is magic & int so you're right @ak0ztik his int fixed at 10 😆

Dex-chan lover
I also see Tina mainly at fault here. MC could have tried to imagine what kind of hell would break loose, if instead of stacking he would have fired 10000 of his weak fire lances simultaneously and spread into that town district. Nothing good. On the other hand he only saw what happened to the training target at home, always nothing much, at least nothing to its surrounding. It's Tina's fault, because she never told him. Imaging raising Superman and telling him, "You is super strong, see how you made a dent into this punching bag?" But you are not telling him, that you secretly replaced its materials and that it is now made up of a adamandium woven cloth, filled with neuronium sand and reinforced by 12 Class 10 forcefield-generators shielding it. Then he sees other superheros like Batman, the Flash, Ironfist and Black Canary giving a strong but relative normal made-up punchingbag a good beating. "Oh....Those guy are stronk."

Are the denial finally over? Will he accept the fact that he's strong as shit? Next time on OP Isekai Z™.

Aggregator gang
His reaction to almost killing someone and destroying the school is so stupid no reflection he acts like he just got caught doing a frank or some minor mischief dude you almost killed someone and destroyed a part of the school and almost got more people involve and your reaction oh my bad I made a mistake seriously this is freaking stupid.

Damn, what did he do to his waifu(?),is Tina waiting for his Great great granpa or somethin?pls spoil me

Also if theyre gonna sleep forever until they die then this is gonna turn into smut suprisingly fast

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahaha!!!!...

(My personal unpopular opinion)
MC has been scammed by Tina-sensei to get his approval...

Hahahahahaha

Also, this MC has been like a monotone type of character. Its loke he doesnt feel the danger when when seeing Tina Sensei like that...
If comparing to other Isekai, Tina sensei defending all of her magic to that attack would be left a 3 pieces of clothes of 2x2 inches clueing to her 2 melons and nether region...

Fed-Kun's army
stacking 10MP skills into infinity .... well main character so why am i even surprised XD

Wow, there were finally...almost consequences to an OP MC being careless with his power. And yet, he remains dumb as a rock.

So when will he understands that he is also immortal and indestructible? and is a bit weird that he is able to sleep, his status is static and sleep is a status condition.

Fed-Kun's army
Again, even if his house & training targets have a bajillion shields covering them, how the hell has he not noticed the giant explosions his magic makes, even if they don't damage anything? And that reaction when he learns he almost killed her is pathetic

@chaosking1236 lack of reference i guess, since she is his maid and most likely his only source of magic in action he assumed she was showing him weaker stuff to no depress him.

Users who are viewing this thread