Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 8 - My g…

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you think of very popular western stories about vampires and what not who lived 100s of years but get paired with some teenage damsel, usually people don’t think much of it.

Still weird though and would have been better if they waited until he was a full fledged adult.

udk

the scan team" shout out to my blind readers who can read this"
literally everyone
0_0

Dex-chan lover
So... did the fuck?
That's the question

Also wait... he's 10??? Someone said he's 10... How the fuck does he look 10.

Edit: Apparently he's 15, not 10 like you degenerates keep saying, but still under legal age. But whatever, this wasn't a top-tier manga anyway. Best to turn your brains off as you read

Double-page supporter
casual pedophilia huh, guess he's an adult if you count his past life tho?? :/

People saying stuff like pedophilia which yeah is true, but since he’s 15, and since you know isekais, you never know what kinda fucking laws are in this world, but still, definitely weird

Turbo Progress but remember this is Harem...

Why do i hear Phoenix voice from valorant everytime i put or hear "Remember".

Being initially loved not because of who you are but because of who you were (or was supposed to be), oof that gotta hurt. Well, she actually fell for him in the end so it's fine.

Also, what does that paragraph from the novel actually say? Kinda curious now.

I still got bothered by this chapter tbh... Is she really love mc? or more like she love him just because mc was reincarnated person (like 100y ago hero) and have same aura with the hero? Idk, kinda hate when some heroine easily turn away her love for other guy *even in rl lmao. I mean she still love the 100y ago hero and if possibly she wishes and want hero to come back with her, right? If i was haruto i'll like nah, the fox girl is best smh

If I was Haruto that would kinda hurt😞 she’s only came to you bc she thought you were someone else and she’s still wit you bc you remind her of someone else

Dex-chan lover
"I'm sorry, Tina; (I literally am seeing that Hero's memories right now, so) I definitely don't have any memories of that hero (that I literally just saw)."

10/10 for lying to the one person you know for a fact you can trust for no reason.

Fuckin dipshit MC.

Users who are viewing this thread