Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 9 - My c…

Dex-chan lover
First he gets to be a replacement goldfish, now he gets to have his own pet.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... Disappointing Translations uses MATLAB as drawing software!?! Holy shit, it really does have a toolbox for everything! /engineerjokes

Dex-chan lover
I think were all getting distracted by 'slavery', 'grooming', and 'physical pedophilia' . We're missing the real important questions here.....

Does Fox-chan Have just the fox ears or does she have human ones as well? Are the potential human ears real or just an illusion? If she has both sets of ears do they both work or is one just vestigial?

This is what I really need to know!

Dex-chan lover
listen here, yeah?
a hero would save people, then share his meat with everyone.
that's why i don't wanna be a hero. I WANNA EAT MEAT, DAMMIT!

-Monkey D. Luffy

Last Chap was absolutely Trashbin, u cant say that u love him when u still love the other guy u maid

@Luca44
Except she doesn't know he's mentally 17. She thinks he might be a reincarnation of the hero (which he isn't), but she thinks so in the sense of his soul, not his memories (in other words, he has the soul of a hero, but the mind of a child). In chapter 2, he even said there was no way he could tell her he was actually 17 mentally. Not to say I agree or disagree, either way, I don't particularly care about their relationship, but she clearly still thought of him as a child at the time, so if she did show romantic interest towards him when he was a child, she wouldn't be safe from said accusations.

Double-page supporter
that credit page boobs on bottom left.... is that... Yuuka Kazami from Touhou boobs.. ?? the clothes similar to her outfit

"I am not the demon lord, I am the hero!!! I shall walk in the path of righteousness and defeat the evil. I live for justice!"

You know an isekai manga will be trash if the mc start spewing out shit like this. Plus what happen in previous chapter were bullshit as well. The premise were interesting where his stat is locked but in the end a trash isekai is trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna - partly because it's a job that needs to be done, because fantasy governments are incapable of protecting their citizens. (why do they feed those governments at all?)
But mostly, because of girls. Heroes are really, really popular with girls. And not just human girls, but also elf girls, cat girls, loli dwarf girls, demon girls and every other imaginable kind of girl. And as a hero or former hero, you can get away with having a whole harem of them. Or you can marry a princess, four elemental lords, a goddess, or any other high-ranking being.
Pretty boys and handsome bishounen too, if that's what the hero or heroine wants.

Users who are viewing this thread