Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

kinda feel bad for the guy who summoned him because he fucked himself more over than if the hero was reincarnated like usual

Why do these authors make the titles for these stories so goddamn long? Where is the practicality in this?
All that creativity and you couldn't come up with a shorter, more to-the-point title?

Almost like they're deliberately making it impossible to search for unless you bookmark it or write it down.

Not that I really had high hopes for this, but it completely followed the standard trope without even a shred of originality.

Group Leader
I've gotten to the point where I read these stories just to see how many tropes they use, and it's genuinely fun.
I don't know if that's what these manga/LN publishers are going for but if so they got me.

Dex-chan lover
@kite722 because a lot of these generic ass manga is adapted from web comic.

Because there's so many web comic, writer often use to the point title to catch people attention. Nobody want to read abstract name in a webcomic lol, that's professional writer's domain.

Fed-Kun's army
@greyhud90 Rimuru, Hajime, Ainz, Touya, Souzuki, Tenma, Takumi, Lugh, Cain, Rudy... okay, i stop, if i think a bit it would be some more tbh... i really like Isekai i guess... 🤣

Double-page supporter
> inexhaustable supply of magic...
that's the least of his predicament!

> health, status are also fixed
he's fokkin immortal! and also immune to all statuses

🤣

I don't understand 1 thing. With fixed stats how can his magic become very strong. If it is stronger than normal due to the way he use magic I still understand. But to become very strong his stats in magic have to be very high too.

On another note. With fixed stats, he can be a suicide killer. carry all kind of poisons, area debuff and bomb. go any where and release them. Boom his enemies will be crying.

Users who are viewing this thread