Level Up With Skills

So basically it's similar with This Tutorial is Too Hard, with reincarnation added to it...not a bad read though ..

Contributor
Really boring story, really boring protagonist, really boring relastionships, really boring leveling.

The MC knows and remember everything perfectly, sure like always... AND he wants to save earth and people. BUT he keeps all information for himself he doesn't help people to survive and that's very dumb.

=> Trash manhwa don't read it except if you enjoy stupid things.

Aggregator gang
While some of the conditions are more than a little implausible for someone to have tried out of sheer tenacity I do appreciate some of the effort that went into planning out the system. It does get to be a bit much with how many skills get thrown around and how apparently no one else in the world is useful. But it does seem like MC is making an effort to drop hints even if he's not out writing full FAQs on literally every skill, object and character he's come across.

Ultimately I don't find anything I hate too strongly to enjoy this for what it is. There's clearly a lot more to explain in regard to the state of Earth itself and the contracts being made to NPCs. To say nothing of the motivation of the gods and the person who recruited them to make the labyrinth. When they get around to fleshing that out I do hope we get some originality and it doesn't end up being carbon copies of other 'awakened' stories.

Users who are viewing this thread