Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Happy_Demon
just repeatedly using mana and BAM, you've got skill (usually get it in the span of an evening)
if that's not called easy, i dont know what is....
look, even if mana are "normal" thing in our worls, there's always magical institute and they do learn it like we learn from kindegarten to college (even harry potter have school)

and because of that i have that debuff idea, who knows if it'll works
especially his skill tree is NOT class dependent, check older chapter. it's basically class tailored for his own making
lol a healer also with fighter skill, can also use ranged weapons???!!! what a cheater

but yeah for loanshark, they should all be cleansed

Why doesnt this dumb kid try to get more skills?

Surely there is a better way to make money than what hes doing

He could try to raise his skills from F to E rank, too

Fed-Kun's army
This has been my issue with this story and many like it from day one. The whole "hide your power" or "I still want to be a normal person" plotline is annoying when authors inject this type of situation into the story. Most people, yes, even rock bottom people, would jump at the moment they get a ticket to help their situation. Several things have been obvious in the story and yet MC chooses to be willfully stupid towards them. 1) MC acknowledged when he "awakened" that he was unique and therefore would likely make more money as a hunter. 2) MC works with hunters that on each hunt make more money than the porters. Yet, MC chooses to remain a porter and work a night shift job? 4) MC even acknowledged that as an awakened he didn't need the second job, again, because he'd make more money as a hunter. All of this seems to be forced by the author as we see in this chapter just to keep MC from being a hunter. So the author gives the MC some silly reasoning for not registering as a hunter.

MC is wilfully dense when it comes to his new abilities and why is Kabis willfully dense also when she's supposed to be some type of guide thingy or whatever? MC already knows that if he repeats a thing (train a skill) it will grow or he will create it. Like when he went to the gym and worked out and got physical enhancement after two hours of working out. He did that on purpose and it was evident that he did that on purpose, but later on he continues to act surprised when this happens and calls out to Kabis with people around? MC saw that if he does something "creative" with his abilities then it will create a new ability, so again, why does he act surprised when this happens? Kabis told MC that as long as he learns the conditions to learn an ability then he will create an ability, I get he didn't know he poured mana into his father, but still, by now he shouldn't be calling out to Kabis out loud.

Why is he waiting to raise his skills, he could've raised physical enhancement right here and dealt with he loan sharks temporarily? Why is he not out hunting or, at least starting hunting training so he could make more money? It appears the concept of solo hunters is a thing since the moment MC learned he was unique, he thought of a solo hunter that lives in Korea. So why all of the cloak and dagger when it comes to his awakened status? There doesn't seem to be a rational reason for it. All of the evidence points to the reality that nothing negative will occur for MC and that he would reap more positive benefits from switching his status from porter to hunter. This seems to be the usual "I'm still weak" syndrome many of these MCs have when they're obviously becoming OP.

MC's getting on my nerves! is his stats just for show? Surely some skills being level F or not, being able to slightly damage a tree just from throwing alone showed that level F Hunter is already capable beyond normal humans.
And the whole thing staying low-key BS as well, if he is registered he can still gains new skills as well as earning more money to pay the debts if he wants. So what is the point here?

Dex-chan lover
He starts wearing armor or some mask then this shit is getting punted to the curb.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, so great when things aren't clearly explained, like such a minor thing how/from where he got that "debt", and how much is it, or are those just some thugs who are basically extorting him for money on monthly basis, "just because", or they hurt his father? Don't they have security at hospitals? You would think that in a world like that, they would have hunter-level security guards perhaps..?

The writing and attention to details seems very lazy.

Also so damn ironic to see the the text "You have an understanding on how energy based on magic can heal", when it seems this character has very much difficulties to understand anything. Things just keep happening instead him understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread