Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
see, i've told ya (from my last comment)

and this is the absurd skill he got, HEAL
it should at least used proper lv up, not skipping lv!!
nice touch of the "revitalized flower" though, still that means it WASTE some heal power in the process!!

damn a cliff

Double-page supporter
I wish the heal just temporarily healed his father though,
That would be a lot more in sync with the type of story telling so far

He's stupid as fuck, give him a skill that makes him smarter or something. The pacing is stupid, first it's slow then it's fast, this is what I hate about manwhas or whatever they're called. The plot is slow considering how big each chapter is and then boom, everything becomes faster and the problem that should take longer is just solved right away.

Aggregator gang
seriously marry that nurse, then again that little kid next door really has it for you huh xd.

its really easy to level up the healing skill huh... just stuff 25 points of mana to someone ass and *tadaaa* c rank healing skill appear

I think this man would've been dead if he wasn't in a hospital going from F to C in a few seconds then going out like he have a seizure, mana depletion is scary.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about heal rank up, he learned the skill by passivly (basically by mistake) pushing some mana into the guy and kabis said something about skill suitablity earlier, clearly he's a god tier healer and that allows him to learn it stupid fast.

Other than that though this thing is dog shit tier. MC is dumb. Author is dumb. Guards are dumb. Friendly old man is super unfriendly actually (even though author wants him to seem friendly right?). Nurse is the only one working in that hospital it seems. Schoolgirl is a stalker that wont talk to him even though she ran up and grabbed him just fine earlier. Author cant decide if black market granny is nice or not and really FORCEs in backstory to make you expect him to go back. Author is forcing MC to think registering is good even though it's obviously super dumb to register in a system that measures your mana where only you can increase your mana (asking to get fucked much?). MC never questions kabis about what it is or if others have anything similar. MC never looks up things before acting, he's been fighting monsters for I don't remember how long as a support role and he was berating the hunters for not knowing shit, but the first time he goes out it turns out he didn't know anything about the most common shit tier monster.

I could prb go on but this really is complete shit tier.
Also is kalbis even female? I mean it prb is because MC is male, but it's not even a living creature right?

Aggregator gang
@Valve, I agree with you on everything other than registration. MC can't hunt monsters without officially becoming a hunter. He can't even hunt them illegally as we saw in the last few chapters. But it's obvious the author wants to push the illegal hunting plot until the author decides to expose MC although the author admitted early on that there are unique hunters that exist in the world so there's absolutely no reason within the world's logic for MC to need to hide himself. Plus, those storylines are a dime a dozen when it comes to these types of stories. MC can still hunt alone, again, the author showed within their story logic that this is a thing, and not have to do the entire cloak and dagger, hide himself thing.

But I agree MC's mental capacity is limited.

Users who are viewing this thread