Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
its that guy from the first hunter party more than likely. probably found out MC ratted them out though it was for good reason. well, if it ends like i think it does MC will at least be debt free.

Double-page supporter
it's a wonder how that world isn't dead yet with the mismanaged association that does nothing to protect future hunters.
So much corruption

Double-page supporter
Sigh, I really hate this goddamn MC. He's too fucking dumb to have been able to even survive that long in the modern world, let alone as a porter or a hunter.

I've had enough of this series, its too much at this rate. Parties that kill rookie hunters just chilling around, MC who doesn't read situations at all, every single person is an evil douche. Even the veteran lightning guy was lackadaisical in getting to the scene in prior chapters despite civilian causalities. Just shXt

contrary to the other commentators i like the newbiesh'ness and hostile work environment he's gotten himself into.

Dex-chan lover
heyyy, he doesnt even use his magic enchantment... and a new skill??
well if mc is in "justice" side, he would have massacre them lowlife
even those loanshark want to have a go with a hunter? seriously?? do they even had 1 hunter, why join them when hunting would get billions? doubt it (unless it's magically shows up out of nowhere, for plot)

@other
yeah, he's pretty dumb, but if that old man not saying anything, then you people (who complain) wouldnt even notice it in the first place... it's not like we read the contract in the first place or even knew how it works...
besides, it's actually not uncommon to have those kind of shady party, in any manhua. please read more TO KNOW!
if MC is some OP guy, he wont get scammed (usually they're the one who scam other) if not, here we are (or maybe lucky not getting scammed)

@twinklecake
you need to read chinese manhua, anything, they have NO IQ whatsoever (not horror or romance kind though, never read it anyway)

Double-page supporter
Someone hiring male prostitutes on the last page for their friend

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria That's not only fully irrelevant but also wholly untrue. I'm an Evil God, Villain Initialization, Retired Heroes, many more that I don't read have plenty of intelligent characters in them.

Since when MC become a complete pussy? I have the impression that at the beginning he was different, now he's being portrayed the same way a japanese office worker always apologizing to his boss does. I'm not saying he should go full Solo Leveling, but at least show some self respect.

Supporter
It's all because the dumbass isn't putting any points in luck. Ergo be keeps being surrounded by scum and end up in dangerous situations. Although if he keeps clearing them, maybe it's actually beneficial to keep low luck.

And the stats were supposed to improve with use, but the damn mana hasn't grown a single point despite it being the most heavily used attribute. 🤯
(And why isn't he getting a cleaning skill?)

OKAY I CAN OFFICIALLY SAY THAT THE MC IS DUMB AS SHIT!!
he would really uses his brain only if he gets a near death state and he will completely think this: "why am I in this situation?"
that is the time were he would become a smart and clever hunter geez HURRY UP AND GET IN A NEAR DEATH STATE ALREADY YOU DUMB FUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread